VENDOR PAYMENTS AND RESERVATIONS:
· Booth fee is $40 for a 10’x10’ booth.
· Payment is due along with the online vendor registration (see links on our website).
· Booth space reservation must be received via our website https://GeorgiaMushroomFestival.com.
· All major credit cards accepted.
· We accept credit card payments online only.
· Checks are not accepted.
· Additional vendor in the 10x10 space is $20 and subject to approval.
· Limit of 2 vendors per booth.
· Internet access is available in Rolater Park and is free.
· Electricity is available inside the picnic shelters rented by Georgia Mushroom Festival, LLC and is free.
· Electrical cables must be secured so they don’t cause safety concerns.
· Fresh spring water is available in the park either from the cave directly or from faucets at the picnic shelters. There is no charge.
· Vendors are expected to remove their own trash and keep their areas clean. Dumpsters are located in the park.
ENTRY AND SETUP:
· Vendors can set up starting at 7 am on Saturday, September 29, 2018. Setup must be completed by 9 am.
· 10x10 spaces will be marked off and assigned.
· Please plan to be open by 9 am and remain open until 6 pm.
· Our mushroom market opens at 9 am.
WHERE TO STAY:
· Cedar Creek RV & Camping
· Hearn Inn B&B
· Tumlin House B&B