2019 MUSH FEST & MUSHROOM CENTRAL
· Booth fee is $40 for a 10’x10’ booth space.
· Payment is due along with the online vendor registration when registering.
· All major credit cards accepted.
· Checks are not accepted.
· Limit of 2 vendors per booth.
· Internet access is available in Rolater Park and is free.
· Electricity is available inside the pavilions rented by Georgia Mushroom
Festival, LLC and is free.
· Electrical cables must be secured so they don’t cause safety concerns. The pavilions have electrical outlets.
· Fresh spring water is available in the park either from the cave directly or
from faucets at the picnic shelters. There is no charge.
· Vendors are expected to remove their own trash and keep their areas clean.
Dumpsters are located in the park.
ENTRY AND SETUP:
· Vendors can start setting up Friday, Oct 11 at 4 p.m. or 7 am on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Setup must be completed by 9 am.
On Sunday, October 13, vendors can set up by 9 am. We're closing at 4 p.m.
· 10'x10' spaces will be marked off and assigned.
WHERE TO STAY: